Primary medical clinic for adults, Y-HEP Youth Health Center For additional resources on tenant rights, visit the Philadelphia Eviction Prevention Project. If you are submitting a request for DHS case files or a shelter history letter, please fill out and submit the DHS Record Release Authorization Form( | |franais |Kreyol ayisyen | |polski | | | | ). variant, gender expansive, and transgender For more information, click here. Through Project HOME's Healthcare Services, we offer integrated physical and behavioral healthcare and recovery services and wellness programs for people who are currently experiencing homelessness or those who are formerly homeless, as well as for people living in the North Philadelphia community. Appointment Hours Mon-Fri: 9:30-5pm Provides a range of financial and supportive services to persons and families. (610) 691-5602 2. Office of Disability Affairs If you think you or someone in your family has been discriminated against at DHS because of a disability you may submit a complaint by telephone, letter, or email to: Jennifer ShaoulDSS Executive Director of Disability Affairs / Disability Service FacilitatorDepartment of Homeless Services 150 Greenwich Street, 42nd FloorNew York, NY 10007Fax: 917-639-0442Email: To register complaints about shelter, transitional and permanent housing, and rapid rehousing, please contact the Office of Homeless Services Participant Comment Line at 2156864700 or ohs Homeless Services administers contracts with various human service organizations to provide short-term emergency housing accommodations, based on an assessment of need, to resolve an immediate housing crisis for persons and families. . Philadelphia, PA 19102 Office of the Commissioner 33 Beaver Street, 17th Floor New York, NY 10004 212-361-8000 Send an email to the Administrator. Only government entities in the U.S. can end in .gov, The first of this two-dayShelter Case Management Conferenceis, Diversity, inclusion, accessibility & immigration, An official website of the City of Philadelphia government, Ask the DHS Commissioners Action Response Office (CARO), Begin the probate process (without a will), Get archival birth, death, and marriage records, Request DNA/paternity test information from the Medical Examiner, Find a minority, woman, or disabled-owned business, Report possible fraud, waste, or other issues on contracts, Business licenses, permits, and approvals, Find loans through the Philadelphia Business Lending Network, Meet your areas business services manager, Find financial support and incentives for your business, Register as a minority, woman, or disabled-owned business, Bid on a Services, Supplies, and Equipment contract, File Transparency in Business Act disclosure forms, Pay the fee for a professional services contract online, Apply for a Temporary No Parking (TNP) permit, Get a permit to operate a tour (pedicab, Segway, bus, bicycle, running), Suggest a location for an Indego bike station, File a complaint about criminal record discrimination in employment, File a complaint about employment discrimination, File a complaint about pre-employment testing for marijuana, File a complaint about housing or property discrimination, File a complaint about public accommodations discrimination, File a complaint about unfair rental practices, File a complaint against a Philadelphia police officer, Recommend a police officer for commendation, Prisons, incarcerated people, and returning citizens, Get notified when an incarcerated person is released, Finding and contacting incarcerated people, Get help resolving a conflict with a neighbor, Make an appointment at the Philadelphia Parks & Rec Historic Archive, Apply for a Philadelphia Activities Fund grant, Find Philadelphia Parks & Recreation activities, Enroll in a youth Parks & Recreation program, Nominate someone for a Mayors Day of Service Recognition Award, Apply for the 911 program for people with disabilities, Find child care and early childhood education, Find an after school or summer program for children, Nominate someone for the Joan Markman Award for Integrity, Services for people experiencing homelessness, Learn how to get and use naloxone (Narcan), Protect yourself from West Nile virus and Lyme disease, Get emergency treatment (PEP) after recent exposure to HIV, Get walk-in testing and treatment for STIs, Get support for a child with special health care needs, Get directly observed therapy (DOT) for tuberculosis, Apply for an Urban Health Policy Fellowship, Submit a study to the Health Commissioners Office Review Committee, Report an infectious disease (for health care providers), Submit a research study to the Institutional Review Board (IRB), File a complaint about a medical provider, File a complaint about a medical facility, File a water quality complaint for a swimming pool, File a complaint about a child care facility, File a complaint about a barber shop or beauty salon, Report a food illness or food safety concern, Volunteer for the Philadelphia Medical Reserve Corps (MRC), Make an appointment to pay City taxes or a water bill in person, Use Modernized e-Filing (MeF) for City taxes, Understand the PBT notification-confirmation process, Set up a payment agreement for your business or income taxes, Apply for the Voluntary Disclosure Program for overdue taxes, Submit an Offer in Compromise to resolve your delinquent business taxes, Earned Income Tax Credit (EITC) resources, Report a change to lot lines for your property taxes, Community Development Corporation (CDC) Tax Credit, Life Partner and Transgender Care Health Benefits Tax Credits, Philadelphia Re-Entry Program (PREP) Tax Credit, Request a refund for City taxes or water bills, Request a refund for taxes paid to local jurisdictions, Request a technical/private letter ruling for unusual tax circumstances, Make an appointment for City taxes or a water bill in person, Water bill affordability, assistance programs, and payment plans, Apply for the senior citizen water bill discount, Appeal a water bill or water service decision, Set up an Owner-occupied Real Estate Tax Payment Agreement (OOPA), Set up a Real Estate Tax Installment Plan, Apply for the Longtime Owner Occupants Program (LOOP), Enroll in the Real Estate Tax deferral program, Apply for the low-income senior citizen Real Estate Tax freeze, Set up a Real Estate Tax installment plan, Set up a Real Estate Tax payment plan for property you dont live in, Disputes and appeals for taxes or water bills, Prevent sequestration of your property due to unpaid debts, Contact a collection agency to resolve a debt, Resolve bills or liens for work done by the City on a property, Use code enforcement numbers to request a payoff, Get free help applying for public benefits, Enroll in direct deposit as a vendor or a foster parent, Pay your commercial trash/refuse collection fee, Get a Make Safe Permit for a dangerous building, Get a building permit for a tank to store hazardous materials, Get an Electrical Permit to install solar panels, Get a Zoning Permit for new construction or additions, Get a Zoning Permit for complete demolition, Get a Zoning Permit for site clearing or earth disturbance, Get a Zoning Permit to change the use of a property, Get a Zoning Permit to adjust property lot lines, Get a dust control permit for construction and demolition, Request a permit for a septic system or private sewer line, Submit a plan for handling infectious waste at a health care facility, Submit lead certification and inspection reports, Events in a City park, field, or rec center, Get a permit for a large event or festival, Get a Friends and community group event permit, Get a wedding ceremony or wedding photo permit, Reserve a Parks & Recreation facility or field, Get a Temporary Occupancy Permit for a special event, Apply to provide food or drinks at a special event, Apply to hold a block party or street event, Search tobacco retailer permit eligibility by neighborhood, Apply to operate equipment that emits or controls air pollution, Apply to install equipment that emits or controls air pollution, Submit as a PA Home Improvement Contractor to get construction permits, Register in eCLIPSE as a design professional or attorney of record, Get approval for construction in the floodplain, Request a preliminary review of construction projects, Get a project scoping meeting for a multi-phased project, Get an Auto Wrecking Yard and Tire Storage License, Schedule a sanitation/safety inspection for a child care facility, Schedule a sanitation/safety inspection for in-home child care, Get a Dumpster License (Private or Right-of-Way), Get a Limited Engagement Small Games of Chance License, Get a Food Preparation and Serving License, Get a Food Establishment Retail, Non-Permanent Location License, Get a Food Establishment Retail, Permanent Location License, Change ownership of a stationary food business, Change ownership of a mobile food business, Apply for a plan review for a stationary food business, Apply for a plan review for a mobile food business, Get a Limited Lodging and Hotels Booking Agent License, Get a Residential Property Wholesaler License, Get a Vacant Residential Property License, Get a license to sell goods in special vending districts, Register as a generator manufacturer representative, Get an Electrical Inspection Agency License, Get a Fire Suppression Systems Contractor License, Get a Fire Suppression Systems Worker License, Get a Fire Suppression Systems Apprentice License, Get a Fire Suppression WorkerSpecialty License, Get a Fire Suppression WorkerKitchen Fire Extinguishing System License, Apply for or renew certification for a body art establishment, Appeal a denied residential parking spot for people with disabilities, Appeal to the Board of Building Standards (BBS), Appeal to the Board of License and Inspection Review, Appeal a zoning decision to the Zoning Board of Adjustment (ZBA), Appeal to the Board of Safety and Fire Prevention (BOSFP), Search for property history and business license information, Get a copy of a license, permit, or violation, Make an appointment with the Permit and License Center, Report an unlicensed contractor or unpermitted work, Find a licensed contractor and contractor information, Sign up to stop unsolicited offers on your home, Get a copy of a deed or other recorded document, Low-income senior citizen Real Estate Tax freeze, Set up an Owner-occupied Real Estate Tax payment agreement (OOPA), Get a nonprofit real estate tax exemption, Get a real estate tax adjustment after a catastrophic loss, Save your home from mortgage and tax foreclosure, Apply for a grant to clear your homes title, Visit a City-funded homeless intake center, Get home repairs and modifications for seniors, Apply for a low-interest home improvement loan, Report a problem with a building, lot, or street, Register a burglar alarm / Pay the annual fee, Notify 911 dispatchers of disability needs in your household, Report a problem on a city street, sidewalk, or alley, Report a problem with a street or alley light, Report a problem with a traffic light or sign, Request a traffic light or report a problem, Request a traffic sign or report a problem, Report a missing or damaged manhole cover, Apply for a street closure permit for construction, Apply to paint an X on the street in front of your driveway, Apply for streetery prerequisite approval, Request a crossing guard for an intersection near your school, Request a traffic calming and safety study, Find your trash and recycling collection day, Find a sanitation convenience center to drop off trash or recycling, Report a problem with trash, recycling, or city upkeep, Request trash pickup for a condo or co-op, Pay your Commercial Trash Fee (Refuse Collection Fee), Apply for a job with the City of Philadelphia, Get notified about civil service job openings, Apply for an internship at the Medical Examiners Office, File an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) complaint, File a COVID-19 retaliation complaint against an employer, File for unpaid leave because of domestic violence or sexual assault, Report a Domestic Worker Bill of Rights violation, Report wrongful discharge for parking employees, Get approval for work to a historic property, Philadelphia City Planning Commission plan reviews, Request a plan consistency letter for a development proposal, Get an affordable housing zoning bonus review, Apply for construction approval from the Art Commission, Apply for encroachment approval from the Art Commission, Apply for sign, awning, or canopy approval from the Art Commission, Apply for artwork approval from the Art Commission, Participate in a Zoning Board of Adjustment (ZBA) hearing, Shelter Case Management Conference (Day 1), Shelter Case Management Conference (Day 2). When submitting these types of requests, please make sure you supply enough information to assist us with searching for the requested records (name, date of birth, etc.). 213-217 North 4th Street, Phila., PA, 19106 The Office of Homeless Services works with more than 60 homeless housing and service providers, as well as city, state, and federal governments. Joint Office of Homeless Services Department Director. 267-443-2500 Upon request, DSS may provide Letters of Support for community organizations responding to state, federal and philanthropic Requests for Proposals. Mayor's Office of Homeless Services 7 E Redwood St 5th Floor Baltimore, MD 21202 443-984-3419 MD-501 - Baltimore CoC: MD: Harford Community Action Agency, Inc. Brian Wainwright Director of Supportive Services Harford Community Action Agency, Inc. 443-456-3629, Ext. Requests and forms should be submitted via email to Learn more about the Letter of Support Request Procedure for External Partners. 215-232-1984. 24-Hour Crisis Hotline: 215-985-3333 Appletree Family Shelter - Women Centralized Homeless Intake Services. Elizabeth G. Hersh, Director, Philly 311 We list thousands of soup kitchens and food banks all across the nation. 801 Spruce Street Terms of Use. Holidays & Weekends: 24 hours. Coffee & snacks, case management, When requesting your own records or requesting information on anothers behalf**, the request must be submitted along with a signed authorization form. Multnomah County, OR 3.9. Shelter Access Point For All: Trenton, NJ 08650-0068. 31-43 East Armat Street Located in both Cottonwood and Prescott 736 N. Main St. Cottonwood, AZ 86326 (928) 634-4254: Yavapai: Catholic Charities. **Note that if you are signing an authorization form or requesting records or information on anothers behalf, you must also submit valid proof of authority to do so. Single Men: Mike Hinson Resource Center (formerly after hours at Station House), 1701 W. Lehigh Ave. (Opens after 3pm), At Least One COVID-19 Philadelphia Housing Surge, COVID-19 Resource Digest for the Homeless Services Community, PIT and Youth Count of People Experiencing Homelessness, How will Philadelphia stay safe during COVID-19, 2022 PIT Count Medidas de seguridad de COVID. Office of the Ombudsman . Learn More for Veterans who are Homeless Assisting New Yorkers in need to maintain stable, affordable housing in their communities. Office mission is to provide the leadership, coordination, planning and mobilization of resources to make housing insecurities rare, brief and non-recurring in the City of Philadelphia. Live 11am-7pm 213-217 N. 4th Street(at Arch Street) Free legal advice The RtH community oversees the implementation of our strategic plan Roadmap to Homes. After 3pm 35 W. Chelten Ave., Phila., PA 19144 267-725-0252 Were always working to improve CAMDEN HOMELESS SERVICES - Dial 211 or (856) 757-7689. Homeless Services. 215-227-2400 Mon-Fri (except 2nd Tues): 8:30am 48th Street and Haverford Avenue (48th Street side entrance) City Hall - Room 250 100 N. Holliday St, Baltimore, MD 21202 City Operator: (410) 396-3100 Sign up for job training. Philadelphia, PA 19104 Southeast Community Action Partnership Center. Please call the main number to be directed to the appropriate office. function get_style () { return "none"; } function end_ () { document.getElementById('drive').style.display = get_style(); }. 215-451-7114 3119 Spring Garden Street Also available inLegal Help Flyer in Spanish. This process is called the EAR. 403 or (724) 628-RIDE, Indiana County Department ofHuman Services, Community-Based Services, Office of Aging & Adult Services, Westmoreland County Department of Human Services. For ERAP: Residents of Bethlehem, Bethlehem Township, Hellertown and Lower Saucon Township. Individuals in emergency housing can register a complaint here anonymously 24/7. (Ages 14-17, females only) (Ages 12-21) 215-831-2600, Mercy Hospital Terms of Use. Terms of Use. Select "Department of Homeless Services (DHS)" from the agency dropdown menu. Group and individual recovery support services, A New Life Recovery Learning Center Helps persons find resources for paying rent and provide assistance up to $300 in the following NW Philly zip codes: We do provide energy counseling to all zip codes. Sign up for job training. Homeless Services administers contracts with various human service organizations to provide short-term emergency housing accommodations, based on an assessment of need, to resolve an immediate housing crisis for persons and families. Together, we make up Philadelphias homeless service system. Tues: 9:30-11:30am, 4:30-6:30pm Find free and low cost drug rehab and alchool detox treament centers. Philadelphia County Assistance Office 804 N Broad Street, 215-685-3700 3959 Lancaster Avenue Walk-in Mon-Fri: 9am-12pm Right to Know Philadelphia, PA 19102 Showers, haircuts, food, clothing, laundry, counseling, shelter, transportation, Covenant House Crisis Center The Agency generally cannot provide client information, including whether or not an individual is currently in shelter, without proof from a requestor of authority to access information in the form of a completed authorization signed by the client, Power of Attorney, Letters of Administration, Guardianship Commission papers, etc. Southern Community Action Partnership Center. 215-923-9627, Alcohol & Drug Information and Recovery Support Line (24-hour) 1207 Chestnut St., 3rd floor Roosevelt Darby Center Providing emergency housing and other services to people who are homeless and to those at risk of homelessness. Thursday- 1pm-5pm Services include, but are not limited to: Homelessness Prevention Assistance Emergency Housing Youth/Young Adult Access Points Emergency Food Distribution Program Transitional Housing end_(); If you are currently experiencing homelessness, please report to one of the central intake centers listed. Philadelphia Homeless 24 hour Outreach Hotline Philadelphia has organizations that can help pay back rent, utilities or security deposit. City of New York. Find staircase & railing services near me on Houzz Before you hire a stair and railing service in Saarbrcken, Saarland, shop through our network of over 24 local staircase & railing services. Director. Cherry Hill, NJ 08034 (856) 428-1300 01, 02. Fri: 12pm Lunch 255 S 16th Street, 215-545-4331 Provides mostly mortage assistancea. All Rights Reserved Keystone State. INTAKE: Daily: After 5pm. Medical: Mon 8:30am-12:30pm Thurs: 4:30-6:30pm 804 N. Broad Street Leadership and staff. Rental Assistance If you are a PHA resident dealing with a financial hardship and you are having trouble paying your rent, please contact your manager immediately to discuss your situation. PMHCC, a not-for-profit organization, began as The Philadelphia Mental Health Care Corporation in 1987 for the City of Philadelphia in order to implement a major grant from the Robert Wood Johnson Foundation's Program for Chronic Mental Illness. A second stipend payment of up to $2,000 is also available for individuals . The links below provide information about the various groups such as county human service offices, tribal agencies and state and local agencies that provide these services. We provide interpretation services on the day the client arrives at intake, as well as printed materials in English and other languages. From the Warren County Sheriff's Office; Taylor Whitehead, band perform at White House, on 'Today' show; . Or you can call the Central Complaint Unit at 718-291-4141. This Legal Help Flyer shows you many options on many situations. Join us in your neighborhood and share your thoughts on how we can improve access to benefits like SNAP, Cash Assistance, and more. 499 N. 5th Street, Suite B Learn more. Short-term accommodation for individuals and families to resolve an immediate housing crisis., Tenant Legal Aid Referral Line 1608 Walnut Street, Suite 600, Philadelphia, PA 19103 These flyers provided by OHS contain information about various programs and how to get connected to services. The new office is located at 215 N. D Street, Suite 301, San Bernardino, CA 92415-0044, on the corner of D Street and Second Street. One of nine national grants, the funding was to assist the Philadelphia Office of Mental Health . Philadelphia, PA - 19107, Contact, 2023 Homeless Services Heres a great information flyer with a list of CRCs you can give to them. 1701 W. Lehigh Ave. 267-507-3529 You must go through central intake for an initial assessment of your housing needs before placement into the homeless housing system. Phone: 215-686-7150, 215-686-7152 After hours, weekends/holidays: Gaudenzia House of Passage, 111 N. 48th Street (48th Street and Haverford Avenue), Philadelphia, PA 19139.